Due to the large amount of rain we have received so far this season, it has unfortunately made the playing fields very wet and soggy. There is more rain in the forecast this week which will not help the situation. We have decided to postpone the start of the season to the week of May 20th.
This will hopefully give the fields time to dry up as playing on them in the current condition would ruin them.
ALL Corunna Games are still being played.
On the schedule , you will skip to week 2 and follow the dates on the schedule. Week 1 will not happen unless you are scheduled to play in Corunna.
Thank you for your understanding.